EPC For You are one of the UK’s leading Energy Survey companies, having won Best Energy Efficiency company in 2016. With our professionally qualified assessors covering the country to provide not only Energy Performance Certificates, but also Display Energy Certificates, Asbestos surveys and TM44 Air conditioning surveys for both the residential and commercial property sector.
Trading Standards can issue fines to both agents and owners for either failing to provide EPC details on an advert or making available on request to any interested party. An EPC gives useful information to anyone looking to buy or rent so it is always good to have it showing in the advert and for a successful transaction.
You may also be applying for a government energy grant or funding which requires an EPC or you may just want to see your property’s energy efficiency score. If so we can help. We have been online and offering our services since 2008. With over a decade of experience, our knowledge is passed onto all of our assessors – through our comprehensive training and selection processes. All of our assessors also belong to an approved government accreditation scheme. There are 11 such schemes currently run by differing bodies that our assessors are members of, such as the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Why Choose EPC For You
At EPC For You, we always strive to provide great services to all customers, regardless of the size of property. We have the same high standards for everyone who uses our services.
Our customers can be confident in the knowledge that our award winning service provides you with an EPC assessment within 48 hours of booking, and the EPC certificate itself when payment is made. No up front fees are required prior to the assessment.
Our goal throughout the website is to help advise and inform as much as possible. We have a blog dedicated to giving advice on obtaining an EPC rating, why you need one and more.
You can read more on each of the services that we offer here:
- Domestic EPC – A domestic Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is a certificate which details the energy efficiency rating of a domestic property.
- Commercial EPC – A commercial or non-domestic Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is a certificate which details the energy efficiency of a commercial property.
- EPC Assessor – Because an EPC is a legal requirement for those wishing to either sell or lease a property, legislation insists that the EPC is prepared by an approved energy assessor.
- EPC Survey – An EPC survey report (Energy Performance Certificate survey) is the survey that takes place in order to produce a domestic or commercial property’s Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). All surveys are produced by qualified and accredited surveyors.
- DEC – A Domestic Energy Certificate is a certificate that records the actual energy that a public building uses.
At EPC For You, we are an established and trusted partner in the energy efficiency supply chain for numerous blue chip clients such as CBRE, SERCO and Lambert Smith Hampton. We are also trusted partners of several Housing Associations, high street estate and lettings agents plus many individual landlords and property sellers.
We know the Energy Efficiency sector is growing, and we plan on continuing to stand out from the crowd by going the extra mile for all of our customers. Whether it’s an Energy Performance Certificate for a studio flat or a Section 63 survey for a Hospital, we strive to give all of our customers the same exceptional level of service, importance and attention.
“Very reliable and good value for money”
Rating 10 by
“Couldn’t fault service and good price”
Rating 10 by
“Good company would highly recommend”
Rating 10 by